Missouri S&T Residential Life has teamed up with Tours USA to offer a shuttle to and from Miner Village.
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30-10:00 am: 2 Shuttles Running
- 10:00 am – 5:00pm: 1 Shuttle Running
- A 15-minute wait is realistic depending on when you arrive at the pick-up location and when the shuttle pulled away last.
- When there is just one shuttle running, the drivers have been instructed and reminded to limit wait time to 2-3 minutes to see if anyone comes out to board the shuttle. With drive time and the wait, the full shuttle route is about 14-18 minutes, depending on the amount of pedestrian and vehicle traffic. There could be a longer delay at noon during driver shift change, but this typically happens very quickly.
- The only time drivers should be waiting for a rider before leaving is when there are two shuttles running. The drivers have a system in place in which they pull away when they see the other shuttle coming.
Shuttle Route & Drop-off/Pick-up Points:
- Depending on traffic or time of day, the shuttle drivers may take the interstate to/from campus or travel to campus via Tim Bradley Way. Both routes are roughly two miles long.
- Drop-off/Pick-up points will continue to be the Miner Village Club House & the drive behind Fulton Hall.
Shuttle ID Stickers:
- If you have not picked up your shuttle ID sticker at the Miner Village front desk, please stop by between 8:00 am – 9:00 pm to get one. Drivers will ask to see these at pick-up.
Follow Residential Life