- COVID-19 Information
- Living Options
- Residential Experience
- Dining Options
- Resources and Forms
Residential Life Scholarships 2020-2021
Get rewarded for living on campus
During the 2020-2021 school year, Residential Life will be offering undergraduate students incentive scholarships for remaining in the residence halls. Students who qualify for a housing scholarship will see it automatically applied to their account with no forms necessary.
Scholarships will be offered according to student need based on the following criteria:
- Students who have previously completed 4, 5, 6, or 7 semesters in the residence halls and have an estimated family contribution (EFC) of $0 will receive a $4000 award ($2000 each semester).
- Students who have previously completed 4, 5, 6, or 7 semesters in the residence halls, are Pell eligible, and have an estimated family contribution (EFC) greater than $0 will receive a $3000 award ($1500 each semester).
Please note the following rules and conditions regarding these scholarships:
- Should the housing agreement be cancelled and the student moves out of the residence hall prior to the conclusion of the semester, the full scholarship will be rescinded.
- Students who receive discounted or no-cost housing (e.g. RAs), will not be eligible for these scholarships.
- Scholarship dollars will be disbursed ten days prior to the first day of classes for the given semester if the student has an active housing agreement and room assignment for the semester and meets the criteria for a scholarship.
- Summer terms do not count as a “semester” of residence.
- A past semester will only count towards eligibility if the student lived in housing for 50% or more of the semester
- Students who have lived in the residence halls less than 4 semesters or more than 7 semesters are not eligible for a scholarship.
- The scholarship is available only to undergraduate students.
- Students must be enrolled to receive this scholarship.
- Students who qualify for a housing scholarship will see it automatically applied to their account with no forms necessary.