Please note the following rules and conditions regarding these scholarships:
- Should the housing agreement be cancelled and the student moves out of the residence hall prior to the conclusion of the semester, the full scholarship will be rescinded.
- Students who receive discounted or no-cost housing (e.g. RAs), will not be eligible for these scholarships.
- Scholarship dollars will be disbursed ten days prior to the first day of classes for the given semester if the student has an active housing agreement and room assignment for the semester and meets the criteria for a scholarship.
- Summer terms do not count as a “semester” of residence.
- A past semester will only count towards eligibility if the student lived in housing for 50% or more of the semester
- Students who have lived in the residence halls less than 4 semesters or more than 7 semesters are not eligible for a scholarship.
- The scholarship is available only to undergraduate students.
- Students must be enrolled to receive this scholarship.
- Students who qualify for a housing scholarship will see it automatically applied to their account with no forms necessary.
Follow Residential Life